If mechanical issues arise with the boat you reserved, the trip would be canceled or delayed until it is safe to use. Weather is also another factor. Just because it’s sunny outside doesn’t mean it is safe to be on the water.
Our Captains are out there every day so we know when it is not safe to fish.
There could be a light breeze on one side of the island and very strong wind and current on the other. When our Captains decide to cancel, we ask you to remember this is how we make a living. We don’t cancel because we want to sleep in that day. When conditions are rough and dangerous, we must consider what happens if a mechanical issue arises or, worse, a medical emergency. We ask that you trust our judgment we always put you and your family’s safety first.